Welcome to the 2nd half of 2018. The month of July is our month of Excelling in Wisdom, 1 Kings 10:23-24. This month is Divinely orchestrated to bring proofs that validate God’s Excelling and Outstanding Wisdom and Wealth at work in His people. 1 Kings 10:23-24 states that, “So king Solomon exceeded all the kings of the earth for riches and for wisdom. And all the earth sought to Solomon, to hear his wisdom, which God had put in his heart”. God’s people will begin to operate in unusual dimensions of mental capacity, thereby proffering and implementing contemporary solutions to diverse problems in all fields of human endeavour.
Take note of the following that will begin to manifest in our lives;
- Solomon was outstanding in wealth and wisdom. Our days of struggles and little are over. We shall begin to generate incomparable wealth and proffer outstanding solutions to problems of humanity. We are standing out globally and leading all the leaders in our various fields; Hallelujah!
- God put uncommon wisdom in Solomon’s heart. Is your heart ready? Whatever issue you come across from today, at work, home, Ministry, anywhere; do not fret or complain. Search your spirit; God will drop wisdom in your heart.
- All the earth sought Solomon to listen to him. From today, international delegates, even the United Nations will begin to seek our attention and audience. Professors and experts in various fields, nations and presidents will request for audience with us, seeking God’s wisdom planted in our hearts. Wow; glory to Jesus!
Indeed, this is our much awaited Season!
Do not fret at the disasters clamouring the nations of the earth. Earlier in this year, God spoke to us that these things will happen. Click here to read up God’s revelation to us for the year 2018. As the world is facing judgement, God’s people will be prospering and advancing and excelling. These contradicting occurrences will be happening at the same time. Whose side do you belong? God’s or the world’s? The choice is yours. As for us, we have decided to follow Jesus. Choose Jesus today! Say this Prayer: “Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, have mercy on me. I receive you into my heart as my Lord and Saviour. From now, I am born again. Amen”
Very importantly; what was Solomon’s secret to his unusual depth of wisdom and wealth? 1 Kings 3:3 says, “And Solomon loved the LORD, walking in the statutes of David his …”. Solomon’s secret to his unusual wisdom, outstanding wealth and global leadership was his love for God. Yes, I have heard people sing songs that declare their love for God. But Matt 11:19 says something very unique about wisdom, and it applies also to love; “…But wisdom is justified of her children”. Just like love, wisdom is not in words, but in proofs. Love is proved not just declared. Solomon did not just declare his love for God, he proved it in his lifestyle.
Some of the acts that validate your love for God are;
- Generous Giving; God so loved the world that He gave Jesus, his Best to die for sinful man. Friend, love is not declared but proved. In 1 Kings 3:4, Solomon gave God an unusual offering. No one had ever given this kind of offering to God before. It was a violent seed, that provoked a blank cheque. God told Solomon to ask for any request. All provoked on the platform of genuine heart love for God. Brethren, if you want to see unusual things happen in your life, learn to give dangerous seeds to God.
- Life of Obedience; John 14:23 – “Jesus answered and said unto him, if a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him”. Every genuine lover of God jealously guards God’s instructions for their life. Listen, the devil will consciously try to alter God’s specific instructions to you. Love empowers you to guard His word in your heart and obey every detail even if it brings a temporary pain.
I am certain that your life will no longer remain the same. Ask God to fire unusual depth of His love into your heart, Rom 5:5. Go and become all that God has destined you to be.
God bless you. Arise!!!
Deji David Olanrewaju