Hello God’s people. Welcome to April 2018, our SEASON OF GREATNESS. I discovered in Mark 10:43-45, that greatness in God’s Kingdom is different from the world’s style. So there is something I like to call Kingdom Greatness. In one of our Fellowship sessions this month, I will be teaching on Kingdom Leadership Style.
April 2018 is launching us into a season of Greatness according to God’s standard. There are a few things to note in Kingdom Greatness;
- God is making His people great. God lifts and honours us in order to make us great and legendary. From this month, expect Kingdom representatives all over the nations of the earth to assume significant roles that will cause leadership at all levels and people across nations of the earth, to acknowledge God’s glory and honour and the greatness of His people.
- Greatness lies in a man’s capacity to solve the problems ravaging humanity per season. You do not become great by buying new cars and houses and amassing wealth. That is the world’s style; and it never lasts. Kingdom Greatness is about helping people, easing their pains and bringing them their much awaited solutions. Until you can solve the problems of people as it relates to your field of expertise, you may be relevant in your office but you would not be significant to humanity.
- God’s Kingdom doesn’t revolve around proclamations but around performance. Greatness is not in words and talks, but in proofs. James 1:25- “…he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed”. It is in doing, that we inherit God’s promise, not just in the declaring. Beyond proffering solutions, you must rise up to implement strategies that meet needs of humanity. This is the secret to Kingdom Greatness. Joseph rose into leadership by revealing the meaning of Pharaoh’s dream and proffering the needed solution. He however did not become great until he was able to work out his strategies and make Egypt the sought after nation. Greatness is about proofs not talks. From this month, we will be sought after all over the nations of the earth, because God will be using us to solve the deadliest problems of humanity in our various fields. Our fame will spread abroad and nations will come to acknowledge and seek God’s wisdom in our hearts. Get set for prison-to-palace testimonies.
- Kingdom greatness is born when you Rise Up! Responsibility is the trigger that launches a man into His predestined realm of greatness. Cease those opportunities that scare many away. A goliath in your field of expertise must come down this month, by your rising up to the challenge. Dr David Oyedepo said, “you cannot conquer what you do not confront”. Great things happen when you rise up in faith to relief the pain of humanity.
Mark 10:43-45 says, “But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister. And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many” KJV.
- Generate Capacity to Solve Problems: Increase your capacity to solve problems in your field. Do not just go to school to earn a degree in engineering, develop capacity to solve the current problems of people in the field. Be solution oriented. Let your target be to solve problems. Equip yourself for this purpose.
- Take Responsibility: Rise up! Stand Out of the crowd! Be Different! Be bold and courageous. Do not hold back. Step out. Do not be scared; you will either succeed or learn. Take charge of your destiny; become all you are created for. Be great!
- Focus on Service: Kingdom greatness is not bossy. “…For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister…”. Success has the capacity to make people forget the priorities that got them up the ladder. Keep your attention on serving God and humanity. This key takes you up. It also keeps you there!
God bless you richly. Arise!!!
Visit our Store for Books, Mp3s and DVDs that will Empower you for Kingdom Greatness. Click Here.
Deji David Olanrewaju.