Thank you for your interest in our Free Multimedia Training.
This Empowerment Strategy is an initiative of RID Leadership Academy, in conjunction with UPRIGHT Publishing House; to empower Churches, Ministries and Christian Organizations for better effective and efficient workplace performance.
We are aware that Media is very strategic if we must fulfill the Great Commission and take Ministry beyond the four walls of any physical congregation. You are therefore encouraged to take advantage in inviting us to Train your Leaders and Work force in one or more of the following Courses:
- PROFESSIONAL USE OF PROJECTOR: (Mobile and Static Projection)
- SOUND EDITING AND PRODUCTION: Capturing, Editing and Producing Messages into CD and Mp3 formats to enable people listen over and again. This facilitates strengthening of listeners’ faith.
- WRITING AND PUBLISHING: Writing, Editing and Printing/Production of Books, Ministry Publications, etc.
- ONLINE/SOCIAL MEDIA MINISTRY
This Training will feature the following:
- PRACTICAL TRAINING FOR PARTICIPANTS
- TRAINING MATERIALS
- CERTIFICATE AFTER TRAINING
- AFTER TRAINING SUPPORT, ETC.
Our Multimedia Training is TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE. However, the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS must be adhered to:
1. An Official Letter requesting Our Free Multimedia Training must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and addressed to:
THE COORDINATOR, FREE MULTIMEDIA TRAINING, RID LEADERSHIP ACADEMY, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE, NIGERIA.
2. This Letter must be approved and signed by the Senior Pastor/Leader of the Christian Organization
3. The Letter must include the Names, Sex, Telephone Numbers and Emails of Participants/Trainees.
4. Training Manuals for the Course(s) requested for MUST be purchased for Trainees. Our Training Materials are very affordable.
5. For Christian organizations at distant locations from Makurdi Benue state; our Host must make provision for Logistics, depending on duration of Training.
Any further information can be requested through the form below. God bless you.
Error: Contact form not found.